fadumpt.net

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

This post is brought to you by beefcommando of linuxcult.......and remember kids "BEEF! IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER!" now with really cool Beef Commando action figures in every box.

I went to see Episode III Saturday night. It was sort of a spur of the moment thing, my brother really wanted to go, his friend *were* going until they couldn't, then he wanted to walk the mall with them since they couldn't go........then I was taking him....then my mom remembered our neighbor really likes star wars, so she called him up and he wanted to go. So the three of us went out to the theater that's showing it in digital (i think there is only one here doing that) We arrived really early, so it was like 20 minutes of commercial, then it was movie time, so there was another 4 movie previews (at least)...then it started.

It starts like a typical star wars film, the star wars inspired text in space, opening into a battle. A nice big battle. Some of the humour is kind of corny, but overall the storyline was really good...I'm now realizing that i suck at reviews, so this is now "my trip to see star wars", got it? The biggest thing I have against it is that you already know almost exactly what choices Anakin is going to make, you know he goes to the Dark Side, you know he falls in the lava (at least I hope my readers know that, oops :(), you know a lot of stuff becuase you already watched Episode IV. III does give you an insight into a lot of other things that happened 18 years before IV and provides a lot of really nice battle scenes to keep you into it (except for that guys wife two seats over from me...she slept through the whole thing i think :-/ )
All and all, it's worth watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home