fadumpt.net

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Love Thy Neighbor

Behind my house there is an alleyway, so that you have rear access to your house. When I moved in, it became apparent that people visiting my neighbors were using my grass (and destroying the land there) to exit the alley instead of backing up or turning around in my neighbors driveway. So my mom put bricks horizontally so that my lawn would be blocked but the alley was still open (this point plays a big part later on) So that's the way things were most of the winter. Just recently, maybe a a month or two ago, i moved the bricks some and started using the alleyway as well (it's there for everyone right!?) So tonight I come home, go down the alley to pull in my driveway and there is a row of bricks blocking the alley right before you get to my land.

EDIT: I just realized that indeed I come out ahead in this. They did my work for me. They can't use the alley, I don't have to have all those ugly bricks and shit on the lawn (their blocks look *much* nicer, like brand new or something) and my only loss is I can't use the alley. I'm glad they finally see it my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home