fadumpt.net

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Friday 3/31/2005

I'd like to reccomend a friend of mine's blog, Incoherent Babble, he's the "company computer guy" at a local medical insurrance claim company and even though he uses Red Hat, he's still cool. So read the blog :)

We'll start with geek news, the 512mb of ram came in Thursday, so at 3:00 when fedex finally decided to let go of it, i ran it over to my house and shoved it into the 400mhz iMac. I have to say, the OS X install was one of the nicest and easiest installs I've *ever* done and setting it up (without never having really touched OS X) wasn't half bad at all. It's for my mom and so far she hasn't had any major complaints...and printing works...so like i told her, any other functionality and use is purely a bonus.

In social news, I was invited to join my boss, his son, and his brother-in-law to a Greenville Growwl game. (Yeah, our local hockey team is a sound) We had box seats which was cool, Greenvile lost, but the game was really good.

It was 1:00 in the morning, I'd gotten home from the game at 12:00, computer took up the hour and I was bored and had this urge to get out. So i hopped into the Beetle and with no real destination in mind (which is good becuase you can't get lost if you don't know where you are going to start off with) I ended up driving eight miles out to a town called Traveler's Rest and went past the town until I saw a sign that said "Ashville 23miles". So I turned around and headed back to Greenville a different way, passing Furman University, and finally saw a sign saying "greenville 7miles". Came back through the City of Greenville. It is now 3:00 in the morning, and i must be getting off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home