fadumpt.net

Friday, April 01, 2005

Hockey

I'd like the millions of loyal fadumpt.net fans to check out Incoherent Babble....the blog of a Medical Insurrance Claim Company "company computer guy" right here in sunny (/me looks out at the rain) Greenville South Carolina, and a friend of yours truly (even though the little whore didn't tell me about it until recently!!) (to get the actual number of "loyal fans", take "millions" and subtract....a lot....:)

My boss recieved four really nice tickets (well, tickets looked okay, could use a little gloss maybe, spiffy them up some) to the Greenville Growwl (yeah...our hockey team is a sound, :-/) So I was offered to come along with them (him, his son, and his brother(-in-law?) The seats turned out to be box seats, nice :). One question about hockey, what's up with the fights? Sure they are cool and all but is that like staged? or do these guys really get that pissed at eachother? What other sport is such fighting allowed (allowed i mean, penalized as opposed to "your career ends here")

Also Goodwill ordered 10 Athlon 64 2800+ computers from us, due Monday. I'm up to seven :) They don't even need a Windows install, just build and burn in, coolness.

I GOT THE SERVER UP AND RUNNING WITH DNS!!! W00T

:( :( nope, april fool's DNS kicked my butt, gonna have to spend some time on that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home