fadumpt.net

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Wagon Dead?

It was last Sunday, I didn't wake up that morning (late) looking for car problems...but they found me. As I dragged myself out to the wagon and got it and put the key in and turned the key....it cranked....and nothing! My dad came over and looked at it, he thought it might be the coil, so we went to advance auto (autozone didn't have it) and picked one up and came back and installed and no! Reading in the Computer Codes chilton book there is a way to get a code for what is wrong with it...we haven't tried that yet. Could it be that my poor station wagon has keeled over? kicked the bucket? gone on to the great junkyard in the sky!?!?! Our time together was so brief, I need more time to get to know it, it had so much to live for! So many plans for life, and now it might all come apart. It's only sixteen years old! That's like...::computes the figures:: sixteen human years!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home