fadumpt.net

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Up and Running Update

Fadumpt (er, the person fadumpt, sites still down) is officially up and running again. I had some issues with some ram (yeah, I found out it was the ram much later…) but now I’m up and going again complete with OS X Tiger (w00t). So right now I’m still falling in love with OS X all over again.

Honorable mentions for this update (as I remember them) include a new window a/c unit (the old one died) that doesn’t cool (hello home depot)

I’ve also entered further into geekdom recently with the taking apart of a laptop display case to change a cracked screen, and yesterday taking apart an HP (almost completely) to try and find why the backlight was sporadic and it worked great after I put it back together (worked great equals it actually worked and the backlight issue seems cured (wire creep?))

I went to see Herbie: Fully Loaded this week, it was good enough (beware I suck at reviews) I didn’t find myself hating lohan for ruining a fine line of Herbie Classics…so it was a good movie. What more do you want out of me! Go read a real review, you didn’t come here for the review anyway!!!

The day after going to see that movie, my mom calls me at work and tells me that my brother’s friend just IM’d her saying that a bunch of daniel’s friend were going to the movies and I needed to take him and his friend across the street. The movie was to be War of the Worlds. So cutting to the chase, we get there rather late, and Daniel’s friend sticks us in the front row, granted the place was packed…but still!! So we are sitting there staring up at the screen, and stuff blowing up right in front of us…an interesting experience…Later we found the rest of his friends and they said they could hear Billy (the one that came with me) shouting at the screen over the explosions. This area also includes one of the 2 hugs I received this week :-D the other was the day before at wal-mart from a hot girl I knew in high school.

I’m gonna stop here, it’s 2:30 in the morning, it’s hot (even with that frikken a/c running!!) and I need sleep, night people!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home