fadumpt.net

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Darts + Pool

The time is a quarter til 9:00, I say goodbyes to the people in the instant messaging world, close up shop and drive to work to try and get some computers done before monday. Saturday morning I leave with my family for Rockingham, NC. My cousin and her family are moving down for New York and we are going to meet them there (and my aunt and uncle who are helping them move). As I pull into the driveway I say my boss's brother-in-law's car in the yard. Going in they are standing around the pool table talking. They ask me if I want to play a game of darts, I accept, (we call "brother-in-law" fred here out) Fred makes me a Irish Whiskey and Coke drink and we play a few games of darts. I was second the first time, third place the second game. I'm getting better, I only hit the wall twice this time. and *most* of my shots hit the board. As the second game was coming to a close my boss's kids came in. They wanted to play pool, my boss and fred didn't. So I played with them the rest of the night (I walked them across the yard to their house at 1:00AM) It was really fun, his kids are really cool ( they are like end of middle school/high school age).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home