fadumpt.net

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Matchmaker, Matchmaker...

okay, so we all remember the church scene with fadumpt being pushed at two very hot girls....right?

OKay, so earlier this week my mom's talking to the woman at the church we go to now about joining, and they (don't ask) start talking about me...and her 20year old daughter, who is slightly overweight, and has a bit of a limp from an operation as a child from an accident...and how there is no one at her church that is her age...until now...

Yesterday my mom goes to pay the mortgage for my house for me and she's talking to the guy that we bought the house from and he knows this girl about my age (he asks "his john spoken for") So they talk about that and he says he'll get a picture first...

if you ask me my mom is getting a bit desperate....biological clock is ticking and .... no grandkids...so much for trying to meet girls in the linux section of he bookstore and computer stores :-/


The web server project is progressing, ran into a slight issue with mysql that kicked my butt for the past two days. Then i hit the part where i have to add in tables and it blew my mind...so i'm up to that, gotta decent mail server setup though (not finished). This was supposed to be apache w/ php, *maybe* mysql

Then I found this howto... :-/ tells you how to set up a mail server with courier-imap, postfix, squirrelmail, mailman, etc, and howto add SSL to mail and site and add your mail auth to mysql

17 pages of fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home