fadumpt.net

Friday, June 16, 2006

OS X Software: HoudahSpot

My review of HoudahSpot as seen on MacZOT.com

Here's for all you Mac OS X users out there that read this blog.
I didn't expect this program to actually find anything I didn't know about already on my hard drive, I just wanted to try it out. So I did a quick and simple search of my Home folder for files over 10MB...not only did it find 521 files, but some of them are actually deep within old data folders and I didn't realize I still had them. Things like big windows applications from back in the dark ages, and large movies and ISO's that I have backed up elsewhere.

I reccomend trying it out, might come in handy for you :)
Especially if it's still June 16.

NOTE: If you're seeing this on June 16, 2006 head over to MacZOT, you might be able to get a Free or discounted copy of HoudahSpot

Search easily in Tiger, Mac OS X, with HoudahSpot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home