fadumpt.net

Friday, December 30, 2005

The One About Work

When I started working here at SnowTECH Group a year ago I figured I would be working on business workstations and servers. I wouldn't shouldn't I think that? That's what he said the company did... Since then I've had my fair share of having to take apart laptops to fix internal issues and even a brother laser printer internal laser printer replacement, but that's still close to what I originally thought I'd be facing.

XBOX repair though? That I never forsaw, and yet I've already had to replace the power supply on one XBOX. There is another in the shop now with a bad hard drive, and yet another that will donate the contents of it's hard drive.

I felt the need to post this after I realized I was on XBOX modding web sites trying to figure out how to hack an XBOX hard drive and the thought "Who does this at work!?" went through my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home