fadumpt.net

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Figured It Out

Well, i was sitting in the parking lot of the company that put my taxes through to the IRS and i realized exactly who deserves my bitterness and annoyance, and general "insert stress relief scream here".

The inssurance companies for being blood thirsty leeches. The United States government for not only taxes me into the poor house, but then using the money i and other americans pay on things that they have no business spending money on and don't represent the general consensus of the people that are supplying them with this money. I also blame "W" Bush for being a general (insert a lot of mean and nasty curse words and not nice things here). I blame his parent's for that night when they decided to procreate and pass on their genes. I blame England and the Protestants for the founding of America in the first place. I blame Columbus for being a typical guy and not stopping to ask for directions, nor even checking the GPS every once and awhile. I blame the vikings for not settling the this part of the world when they discovered. I blame Adam for listening to a woman, we all know that they will only get you in trouble, especially when it concerns fresh fruit.

Update: my tax return situation, for those who care, and those who don't but can't stop reading after the above paragraph. I worked three jobs this year, a local supermarket for 3 months, a City Hall doing computer work for about 8 months, and a local computer consulting business for the rest of the year, one month of that was "contract off the payroll work", claimed as a 10-99 for those who understand or care or both. I got back $209 Federal, and $23 state, and I owe $280 for the 10-99 claim. Last year, for working at the aforementioned supermarket all year, i got back enough to buy an $800 laptop without having to put too much else in. Go Figure.

I also blame my general bad luck in life (don't you dare try to argue with me on this one!) and I blame Volkswagen for making a budget family car that requires work to be done on it after only 30 some odd years in service. I blame Ford for making a truck with inadequate back alarm and mirror systems. I blame Chrysler for making a mini-van made so cheaply that a slight bump from the aforementioned truck would tear a hole in it's "safer then ever" bumper that costs more to fix then it cost to fix my little "tin can" "well that's totaled!" Beetle that rolled over into a ditch and had bent body panels everywhere ($100 to fix pre-paint)

1 Comments:

  • Well, looks like you have a roaring good life :)

    - Renedox

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2005 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home