fadumpt.net

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Powerbook

The Powerbook G4 came in today! :) It didn't seem *this* nice in the compusa display. Don't get me wrong, I fell in love with Powerbook's from the compusa display, but in real life, with it sitting on your lap, your fingers typing away on the lit keyboard, the only sounds come from outside as cars pass in the distance...I guess you just get the feeling that this is what computers were meant to be. Simple, quiet, light, beautiful. Nothing is popping out at me demanding my undivided attention, as if it's every need is more important then anything I could possible have to do on the computer. The palm rest is only slightly warm after being on for an hour or two. The bottom isn't uncomfortable either, and I'm not sure I've heard the fan come on yet. Bear in mind that I've only owned a few hours so this is just my first impression, but it is an extremely awesome first impression, and my last newer model laptop was a Pentium 4 based Toshiba Satelite that wieghed like 8lbs and was slow and obnoxious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home