fadumpt.net

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Not Your Stepping Stone

okay I *might* have been...but I do know that you were definitely a stepping stone for me.

I thank you for it, one more person to truly show me what to look for in a relationship (friend or othwerwise) and what to look for as official warning signs to get the bloody Hades out of there while I still can.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you do well. Maybe we'll meet someday and differences between us will have gone. For now, your life is much too complicated, and my life doesn't need any more complications then it already has.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for telling me to get out of your life, you have no idea how much that means to me over other routes that could have been taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home