fadumpt.net

Monday, February 07, 2005

Random Happenings

well, abhishek tells me that my blog hasn't been updated in a good while...so i checked out it out...and he was right...no new posts...i guess i'll have to do it :(

so arch is still going nice, no huge problems...just this one bout with my username that was an easy fix, the lazy way. one complaint is that pacman doesn't have *that* much in it's repos, or at least the one i pull from. I want to install it on the laptop, but the cd half is dead so i can boot cd's and i can't backup fedora yet, so it shall wait.

the time right now is 3:00AM...i'm still up becuase i went to bed at 8:00PM...and my boss called me at 10:00 pm and asked me how far i got on the computer i was supposed to finish, and i told him not far, but i would be in early tomorrow....only he woke me up..and i can't get back to sleep...so i watched The Terminal...good movie....and talked with the people of #Linuxcult (IRC)

crap, ran out of coffee, brb....

okay...oh yeah, with the installation of Arch Linux 0.7 on the 1800+ athlon, i am officially windows free for the first time..and no regrets yet....'WHERE IS MY BATTLEFIELD 1942!"......actually linux seems more functional for day to day things then windows.

I'm gonna end here...Good Morning to you all...cept those of you outside of the Eastern time zone..ya'll can just insert your typical greeting for whatever hour it is where you are when you read this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home