fadumpt.net

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Moving Day for the Cats

Today my cats moved in. Rocky (half siamese, half...short haired domestic??) who has been living at my parent's house for the past few months, and Ms. UnNamed (half siamese and half Persian) who was a stray at my bosses house and has been living with us at the office. Ms. UnNamed got to ride in the beetle to my parent's house, i'm sure she absolutely loved the road trip, you could tell by the desperate meows and the fact that she had stuck herself in the rear luggage area and wasn't coming out...she stayed at my parent's house for a few hours to bond with all the other cats....they absolutely loved her....the hissing from both sides was more then enough to tell. So my mom and i brought them to my house and set them up (like 9:30 i think). Ms . UnNamed immediatly ran for the bed and is still pitted against the wall. Rocky is off exploring still...i haven't heard from him in a while actually....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home